In returning to in-person events at Aryaloka, the Aryaloka Board has decided on a policy regarding vaccination vs Covid-19. We have done this with concern for the safety of all who participate at Aryaloka. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Aryaloka Policy Regarding Vaccination Vs Covid-19
After careful consideration and for the safety of all who participate at Aryaloka, we are requiring that all staff and indoor visitors to Aryaloka need to be fully vaccinated vs Covid-19. We will require proof of vaccination upon arrival at Aryaloka for retreat. We are aware that some people will not be able to be vaccinated and will provide options for online participation in classes and retreats. In addition, all in-person participants are required to sign a waiver of release from liability related to Covid-19.
Aryaloka will continue to follow CDC and NH State guidelines and recommended best practices, and will exercise greater caution, not lesser, if the Board thinks it necessary. This policy is relevant until such time as the Covid-19 pandemic is over and danger of transmission has passed.
Outdoor activities: If not fully vaccinated and attending an outdoor activity at Aryaloka, we require that you wear a mask and maintain social distancing, per CDC recommendations.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation — thank you for looking out for each other.
Our current guidelines (as of January 2022) for attendance at retreats is as follows:
How are we coming together safely?
- We are requiring that all in-person participants be fully vaccinated vs Covid-19, including a booster, and will ask for a photo or scan of vaccination cards.
- We are currently wearing masks indoors in all common areas. KN95 or N95 required.
- Please plan on taking a covid-19 rapid test when you arrive in your vehicle. A negative rapid test is required for entry.
- Please schedule a covid-19 PCR test 3-4 days ahead of the event, and bring your negative results with you (digital is fine). *Please check with the test provider that you’ll be able to receive the results before the event starts. We understand that receiving a PCR in a timely manner may be problematic, so this is optional although strongly encouraged.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, we ask that you do not attend.
- We have installed new air purifiers with virus-destroying technology!
- We will have the same few people working in the kitchen.
- We will practice social distancing in the shrine room.
- There will be some new cleaning and sanitation protocols.
- There will be one-person per bedroom unless already sharing a household.
- The retreat population will be limited.
*Please let us know if you have questions or concerns about how we’re coming together.