Buddha Day: Celebrating the Buddha’s Enlightenment | May 18, 10–2:30
Buddha Day is the annual celebration of the Enlightenment of the Buddha, taking place on or near the full moon in May. This festival is celebrated by Buddhists around the world.
This event is open to everyone, whether you are new to Buddhism or a seasoned practitioner. All are welcome to join this important day in the Buddhist calendar.
More specific details coming.
Attend in-person or on Zoom! If you would like to attend remotely on Zoom, click here. Please RSVP for free below.
How are we coming together safely?
- If you know you have been exposed to Covid-19 within a five day period of the event’s start-time, we ask that you not attend in-person.* Stay up-to-date with exposure guidelines here.
- Masks are optional unless otherwise stated. If you have recently recovered from Covid-19, stay up-to-date with CDC guidance here as to when you’re clear to be back in public.*
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, we ask that you do not attend in-person.*
- We have installed new air purifiers with virus-destroying technology!
- There are new cleaning and sanitation protocols.
*Zoom options are available for many events. Transfer of fees or refunds are also available for illness or illness-preventative related absence. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our safety protocols. Aryaloka may adjust these policies in relation to current, local infection rates, and will keep retreatants posted on such changes.
14 Heartwood Circle
Newmarket, NH 03857