We are now hybrid on Tuesday evenings, meaning you can come in person or join on Zoom! This is a great opportunity to stay connected and find some inspiration. Led meditation, Dharma talks, and engaged discussion. All are welcome, even if you have zero experience! By donation, $5-$15 suggested (you can donate online here).
To join us on Zoom, Click here.
Our Current Series:
How Buddhism can Help —
Practical Dharma for Life’s Joys and Challenges
All are welcome to our weekly gathering which includes led meditation, a short talk and discussion. These supportive and friendly community evenings are perfect for getting started with meditation and Buddhism, or for going deeper in your practice. This is a wonderful way to make friends and to explore deeper meaning in one’s life. Every Tuesday Evening, 6:45-8:45; in-person or on Zoom.
This winter we’ll be exploring how simple Buddhist teachings can be applied in daily life — in our work, our relationships, our mental states, and in dealing with the difficulties and the joys that arise and fall away. How do we cope with change? How do we work with our attachments or resentments? How do we maintain mindfulness and care at work and in our varied relationships? How do we live well in the face of our own mortality? Explore all this and more with others who are invested in thoughtful, kindly living.
Meditation, Dharma, Community — Every Tuesday 6:45-8:45pm ET in-person or on Zoom. All are welcome and by donation! No need to register. If you'd like to make a donation for the evening click here.
How are we coming together safely?
- If you know you have been exposed to Covid-19 within a five day period of the event’s start-time, we ask that you not attend in-person.* Stay up-to-date with exposure guidelines here.
- Masks are optional unless otherwise stated. Masks are required indoors for anyone testing negative of Covid-19 within days 6-10 of post-covid exposure without infection.
- If you have recently recovered from Covid-19, stay up-to-date with CDC guidance here as to when you’re clear to be back in public.*
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, we ask that you do not attend in-person.*
- All participants will be asked to sign a waiver of liability in relation to Covid-19.
- We have installed new air purifiers with virus-destroying technology!
- There are new cleaning and sanitation protocols.
*Zoom options are available for many events. Transfer of fees or refunds are also available for illness or illness-preventative related absence.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about our safety protocols. Aryaloka may adjust these policies in relation to current, local infection rates, and will keep retreatants posted on such changes.
14 Heartwood Circle
Newmarket, NH 03857