Winter Solstice Potluck and Puja | Wednesday December 21st, 6-8:45pm
Doors at 6pm; potluck at 6:30; puja at 7:30
All are welcome for a special evening on the darkest day of the year! Please join us in celebrating the turning of the season, and the coming of new light. The Winter Solstice is a time of rebirth and new beginnings, of creative transformation and of letting go.
Aryaloka will be open at 6pm. Please bring a vegetarian or vegan dish to share at the potluck; the potluck will begin at 6:30. At 7:30 we will engage in a special puja (devotional ritual) to welcome the light. The evening will conclude with a fire and vegan marshmallows!
How are we coming together safely?
- If you know you have been exposed to Covid-19 within a five day period of the event’s start-time, we ask that you not attend in-person.* Stay up-to-date with exposure guidelines here.
- Masks are optional unless otherwise stated. Masks are required indoors for anyone testing negative of Covid-19 within days 6-10 of post-covid exposure without infection.
- If you have recently recovered from Covid-19, stay up-to-date with CDC guidance here as to when you’re clear to be back in public.*
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, we ask that you do not attend in-person.*
- All participants will be asked to sign a waiver of liability in relation to Covid-19.
- We have installed new air purifiers with virus-destroying technology!
- There are new cleaning and sanitation protocols.
*Zoom options are available for many events. Transfer of fees or refunds are also available for illness or illness-preventative related absence.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our safety protocols. Aryaloka may adjust these policies in relation to current, local infection rates, and will keep retreatants posted on such changes.
14 Heartwood Circle
Newmarket, NH 03857