Fall Community Garden Clean Up, October 21, 9:30-3:00
Join us October 21st anytime between 9:30am and 3pm for a community clean up of Aryaloka’s grounds! The morning will begin with a short ritual and meditation. Lunch, snacks and good company provided. Please bring your own water bottle, which you can refill in our dining hall.
We do have many tools at Aryaloka, but feel free to bring your own if preferred. Please bring your own gloves.
Volunteering with others at Aryaloka is a great way to get to know each other and build community. Come for all or part of the day as suits your schedule. Please RSVP for lunch planning.
*While we do not require covid testing for clean-up days, we would encourage you to take a home test for your own peace of mind and the health of others. Thanks for considering this!
How are we coming together safely?
- If you know you have been exposed to Covid-19 within a five day period of the event’s start-time, we ask that you not attend in-person.* Stay up-to-date with exposure guidelines here.
- Masks are optional unless otherwise stated. Masks are required indoors for anyone testing negative of Covid-19 within days 6-10 of post-covid exposure without infection.
- If you have recently recovered from Covid-19, stay up-to-date with CDC guidance here as to when you’re clear to be back in public.*
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, we ask that you do not attend in-person.*
- We have installed new air purifiers with virus-destroying technology!
- There are new cleaning and sanitation protocols.
*Zoom options are available for many events. Transfer of fees or refunds are also available for illness or illness-preventative related absence.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our safety protocols. Aryaloka may adjust these policies in relation to current, local infection rates, and will keep retreatants posted on such changes.
14 Heartwood Circle
Newmarket, NH 03857